Skill Development and Placement (SDP) Program is a collaborative effort by DFID and SPARC India.
The SDP program has the following main features:
- It is a residential program for youths with disability (YwDs)
- Each batch would consist of 25 YwDs
- The duration of the training program would be 3 months for a batch
- Focus on life skills and technical skills pertaining to specific domains
- Life skills would comprise of English speaking, personality development courses, etc.
- Technical skills would be based on a chosen industry/trade